• Ripple Video
  • Null Network
  • youtube
  • Flickr
  • Tuesday, April 04, 2006


    Promotional Echo
    By Sean Ripple
    www.flickr.com/photos/flatlife

    A few weeks back I was online doing those aimless things I do online. In the living room, the television was on. While scrolling through some page...I really can't remember what page it was...an ad for a Discovery Channel program entitled, "Survivor Man" popped up on my screen. Simultaneously, while reading the ad, I could faintly hear it broadcasting on the television in the other room. It took a moment to register this, but once I did, it struck deep. The promotional echo was like a scratch on a compact disc. Not a scratch that ruins the entirety of the album, but one that forces you to skip the song.

    Comments on ""

     

    post a comment