• Ripple Video
  • Null Network
  • youtube
  • Flickr
  • Friday, September 21, 2007



    Recent Performances in Which These Words are the Only Documentation
    By Sean Ripple
    www.Flickr.com/photos/flatlife

    1) Dropped my preparatory materials by Andy Warhol's Brillo Boxes during James Housefield's lecture to docents concerning the art pieces in the Austin Museum of Art's exhibit Extra-Ordinary Selections from the Whitney Museum of American Art. Everyone turned and looked at me as though I had stepped on the tail of a cat. 8/24/07

    2) Danced in front of the Paramount Theatre on Congress while an Austin Duck Adventures tour guide explained the history of the theatre to his tour. 8/24/07

    3) Sang along to Harry Nilsson's version of the Randy Newman song The Beehive State while sitting in my car at a traffic light. I had my windows down. The car next to me, whose windows were also rolled down, rolled their windows up after a few seconds of being subjected to my singing. 9/17/07

    4) Witnessed a GMC brand SUV almost hit a bicyclist on 6th street. The bicyclist had the right-of-way in my opinion. Though, I may be biased. 9/21/07

    5) Walking from 8th and Congress to 1st and Congress, I rubbed my nose each time I passed a person (or group of persons) on the sidewalk. 11/27/07

    6) While descending 17 floors in a service elevator that had a security camera for monitoring purposes, I slowly spun myself in circles. No one else was in the elevator at the time. 11/28/07

    Comments on ""

     

    post a comment