• Ripple Video
  • Null Network
  • youtube
  • Flickr
  • Thursday, November 02, 2006


    Small Unit Broadcasting Network
    By Sean Ripple
    www.flickr.com/photos/flatlife

    Two men who were the sum total of a small unit broadcasting network stood off from the crowd discussing what they had accomplished.

    "It amazes me to know that without any training or background in the field, I've become quite the television man."
    "Well, to say that I'm not a bit bitter about that fact would be about as dishonest as our programming."
    "Ha hee heee ha.. But seriously, it really is simply a competition for perspective isn't it?"
    "The battling networks...of which we are only one."
    "True."
    "Surprised you're winning this one?"
    "Not really...I just wonder how long I'll have their favor."
    "A lot longer than you would think...if you're selling right."

    Comments on ""

     

    post a comment